The site uses:
- session cookies the use of which is not instrumental to the collection of personal data identifying the User, being limited to the transmission of session identification data in the form of numbers generated automatically by the server. Session cookies are not stored permanently on the device of the User and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- third-party cookies for sharing on some of the major social networks (examples are Facebook, Twitter, Google+, WhatsApp, YouTube, LinkedIn …). Each time the user decides to interact with the plug-ins or accesses the Site after having “logged in” through your Facebook or Twitter account, some personal information may be acquired by the managers of social network platforms (for example, the visit of the User to the Website).
The data controller does not have access to data that is collected and processed independently by the managers of social network platforms. For more information on the logic and methods of processing data collected from social networks, users are invited to read the privacy information provided by the parties providing the services in question.
Main Social Networks
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Twitter http://twitter.com/privacy
- WhatsApp https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/
- Google+ e YouTube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information available at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Data management from the browser
Provision of data
Except for technical cookies strictly necessary for normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and / or to use the services that require the installation of cookies.
The interested party can avoid the installation of cookies through the appropriate functions available on their browser.
Without prejudice to the foregoing in relation to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user may delete the other cookies through the functionality provided by the website through this information or directly through their browser
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below or through the help of his specific navigation program.